“Be yourself, everybody else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde.
- I have two sisters…the same age (yes that’s right, I’m a triplet).
- I graduated from University in 2014 with an Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Sports Coaching and Physical Education Teaching.
- I am a morning person – although the occasional lie in never hurt anyone.
- In 2011 I went to Camp America, a dream of mine – the best decision I ever made!
- The following year I went to camp in Ukraine – the polar opposite of the previous years experience…never again! Although on a positive note I learnt a lot about myself and got a cracking tan.
- I have a slight addiction to Tiffany&Co jewellery, starting on my 18th birthday as a gift from my very generous parents – thank you.
- I have wanted a Pashley bike (or similar alternative) for as long as I can remember – one day .
- I am obsessed with YouTube – like I have an unhealthy obsession.
- A lifelong dream of mine is to go to Australia – this has become even more important to me since 2011 when I met my best friend at Camp in America, she is Australian – I miss her everyday.
- I could eat Wagamama every day and I wouldn’t even have a problem with it.
- I live in the South-West of England.
- I am scared of dogs – with the exception of my sisters puppies…although getting them was an experience in itself.
- I live 3 hours away from my family.
- I have always wanted to visit all fifty states of America (I am currently on around 7 states…I still have a long way to go).
- I played hockey for two years while at University – I wish I never stopped.
- I would much rather eat out than go clubbing.
- I have been with my boyfriend for just over a year and a half (and counting).
- My lucky number is 2 (always has been, always will be – there are many reasons behind this).
- When I was 6 I went abroad for the first time – I went to America, this was when my love to travel began.
- My birthday is 22nd May – although I hate having to share it with my sisters.
- I was involved in a car crash in 2011 – nothing serious, although still suffering from minor back pain 4 years on.
- I would much rather be outside in the rain than inside doing nothing.
- I like things to be a certain way – some call it OCD, I call it being organised.
- I despise odd numbers (the volume on the radio etc), they just simply have to be even.
- I love being tanned – although have never used fake tan.
- I think flowers liven up a room – although I rarely own any (this will change).
- I will not drink water – unless it is flavoured.
- My 21st birthday present from my parents was a Michael Kors watch – I received it a month before my 23rd birthday – I simply just could not find the perfect one.
- I doubt myself – a lot.
- The little things in life please me the most.
Any questions, then please leave them in the comments section below.
Love, Luce ♥