“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad” – Unknown.
Not gotten around to picking out a fathers day gift yet? Don’t fret, I’ve put a selection of gift ideas together just in time for the big day.
With a selection of shirts and polo shirts (individually priced at £15.00) available in a variety of colours, fits and sizes. Most styles available in XS to XXL there is a size to fit all. With ten different styles to choose from and multiple colour ways for each style. Slim fit, tailored fit, regular fit, and options for cotton or chambray there is a shirt suited for everybody.
With the option of chino or cargo shorts (individually priced at £15.00) these are the perfect accompaniment. Waist sizes from 30 – 44 and in a variety of colours and prints.
Take your pick of a shirt, shorts and card for just £19.50 this fathers day. I got this exact gift idea for my dad last year and he absolutely loved it.
The Garmin Vivoactive is a watch that not only tells the time, but tracks your heart rate, steps and activity throughout the day. Functions including Time, date, calendar and alarm. With a rechargeable lithium battery and a battery life that lasts up to eight days (when not in GPS mode). Intelligent smartphone pairing and customisable with apps, watch face designs, data fields and widgets. With a High Resolution Touchscreen and GPS Technology with Running, Biking and Swimming Apps, it’s the perfect gift for any active dad this fathers day.
3. Fortnum and Mason Gift Boxes
- 20cl bottle of Brandy de Jerez
- 20cl bottle of Cream Sherry
This gift box gives the perfect variety for your dad this fathers day
- Presented in a Fortnum and Mason wicker hamper.
- Tins of rose-infused Turkish Delight and Chocolate Pearl Shortbreads.
- Jars of Strawberry Preserve and Burlington Marmalade.
- Fortnum and Mason and Assam Superb teas
- A traditional Dundee Cake
- Piccadilly Orange Cream Digestives dipped in dark chocolate
- Pots of Apple Chutney and Piccadilly Wholegrain Mustard.
- Fortnum’s Pickle
- Piccadilly Piccalilli
- Orange & Whisky Marmalade
- Assorted chocolate squares
- Assam Superb Tea
- Rich and fruity Fortnum’s Speyside Single Malt
- Bottle of Rioja.
- Fortnum’s corkscrew
- The World Atlas of Wine.
- Presented in a traditional Fortnum and Mason wicker hamper.
The 12 piece set includes:
- 1 extractor blade
- 1 milling blade
- 1 tall cup
- 2 short cups
- 1 handled lip ring
- 1 regular lip ring
- 2 stay fresh resealable lids
- User manual
- Cook book
- Pocket nutritionist booklet
5. MoonPig Personalised Gifts
Adding a personal touch to an every day item, adding your own photos and text to make his morning coffee that little bit sweeter.
These calendars are suitable for any space available in three different sizes, adding your own photos to each month, giving a personal touch to any space.
- Desk Calendar – 10.5cm x 24cm x 6cm (4″ x 9.5″ x 2.4″) – £10.00
- A4 Wall Calendar – 28cm x 21cm (11″ x 8″) – £12.00
- A3 Wall Calendar – 40cm x 30cm (16.75″ x 12″) – £16.00
If you can’t afford to get a big gift this year, then I will list some cheaper alternatives below.
- Take them out for a meal, whether thats breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Driving range – this doesn’t have to cost a lot, all you pay for is the balls you require to play.
- Bake them something – this could be brownies, cookies, or you could try baking some Berry Breakfast Bars that I recently made.
- Favourite chocolate.
I hope there is something in this post that will help you in your last minute dash to get the perfect gift for fathers day, whether thats for your dad, grandad, or father figure in your life. Overall enjoy Fathers Day with the Father figure in your life this year.
Love, Luce ♥